Connection problems

Hey guys is anyone out there that can help me, basically every so often my download speed drops out BUT! My upload speed still stays on, I’m super confused an what’s going on here. On the network snapshot where you see red bar for download and blue for upload, the red bar drops out as in to say there’s no download connection but the blue upload bar stays active. Any ideas?

• Netduma Staff

Hey guys is anyone out there that can help me, basically every so often my download speed drops out BUT! My upload speed still stays on, I’m super confused an what’s going on here. On the network snapshot where you see red bar for download and blue for upload, the red bar drops out as in to say there’s no download connection but the blue upload bar stays active. Any ideas?

Hi, welcome to the forum! Is this on the XR500? It's likely just a graphical error. Does this happen only when you've just opened the page? Does this happen when you're downloading something and you've already loaded the page fully? Are you on Google Chrome?