missing JSON

JASON stands for Javascript Object Notation. In a nutshell, it gives us a human-readable collection of data that we can access in a really logical manner.

Why you are seeing that error I do not know as that is way beyond what I can help you with but I am sure someone on here maybe able to answer your quiery and reach a resolution.

It is however likely to be 1 of 2 things, a browser error that maybe resolvable by updating, deleting cache or reinstalling the browser or a firmware error but this 2nd one is highly improbable.

Try an alternative browser and see if the error happens again, or wait for a response from netduma or from a member on here who is a web developer.

If the router will not start as you are saying then hold in the reset button for 30 seconds and release and let it restart.

B.D

not getting it now it wont even connect think i dunno what ive done here when i look at the ethernet connection says no access and i get this now DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNETweirdly when i look at the settings ip6 is only coming up and some weird dns I DUNNO WHAT TO DO IS MY ROUTER BROKEN ?

• Administrators

No it's not broken. Just do a factory reset as BD described above: hold in the reset button for 30 seconds and release and let it restart. That will resolve the issue. Itd be helpful if you could remember what was done prior to this happening so we can either fix it if its a bug or explain why it occurred.

reset but it says ethernet 2 doesnt have a valid ip configuration i think i may have disabled something on the adaapter settings to see it it would reset it . im a donut :/

No it's not broken. Just do a factory reset as BD described above: hold in the reset button for 30 seconds and release and let it restart. That will resolve the issue. Itd be helpful if you could remember what was done prior to this happening so we can either fix it if its a bug or explain why it occurred.

unplugged the ethernets and did 30 second restart dont think i did the reset for long enough back on now thanls ian thought i had bricked it was gunna be gutted but all sorted thanks :) youre a legend for the quick support and reply appreciate it :) have a great day

Have you gone through the setup wizard on the router that occurs after a reset? You will not have an internet connection until you've gone through the setup.