Tour in GW cycling

I just got my Netduma R1 a few days ago, with the latest firmware.  I have no issues with the actual R1 or playing games.  However, each time I launch a new session to the gateway, it wants me to go through the tour, even though I have gone through it fully three times.  I use Mozilla Firefox and turned off the deletion of my history (Browsing & Download History, cookies, active logins, cache, Form and search history) when I close the browser and went through the tour again.  But same issue, is there a way to turn off the tour or a fix?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum

Completely finishing the tour should normally stop it. Try using google chrome instead and see if that works, if not reboot from miscellaneous let us know how you get on

• Netduma Staff

I just got my Netduma R1 a few days ago, with the latest firmware.  I have no issues with the actual R1 or playing games.  However, each time I launch a new session to the gateway, it wants me to go through the tour, even though I have gone through it fully three times.  I use Mozilla Firefox and turned off the deletion of my history (Browsing & Download History, cookies, active logins, cache, Form and search history) when I close the browser and went through the tour again.  But same issue, is there a way to turn off the tour or a fix?

Hi, welcome to the forum! As Pollutionblues said, completing the tour should usually get rid of it forever. If this doesn't happen try rebooting, and if it comes back do a factory reset from Settings > Miscellaneous. Also ensure cookies is enabled on the router itself.