Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Traffic Prioritization

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nytemare01

nytemare01

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Local time: 06:20 AM

When I go to add device under the traffic prioritization section and select my ps4 pro and then choose the game consoles option, it shows the service as "xbox". Any chance that I can get that to say "playstation" or does it really matter? Thanks

Oh and I also did a firmware check on the router and I want to know if its safe to do it. Its a new GUI language version 1.0.0.327

Current GUI Language Version: V1.0.0.325 New GUI Language Version: V1.0.0.327

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,676 posts
  • Local time: 11:20 AM
  • LocationNear Manchester

Hi.

What you are seeing is ok and nothing to worry about regarding it displaying "xbox" that just confirms it is a console. 

There's a bug regarding the language, change gui language and save then swap back to english then save again and it will show there is no firmware update for language.

B.D

Posted Image Posted Image

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,178 posts
  • Local time: 11:20 AM

Exactly as BD said above! :)

Also DumaOS Classified Games covers consoles automatically so no need to add a manual service.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

nytemare01

nytemare01

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Local time: 06:20 AM
Thanks guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users