Black ops 4

kizvandutch

I thought Activision rented them from another company?

they do, therefore they are activisions. Blizzard and the other companies I metioned above are software companies. 

• Netduma Staff

I can't remember who owns the servers, though my thoughts are they'll need to up their server game if they're going to support a battle royale format. I should think major network changes will be on the way, and perhaps a reliance on Amazon Web Services which works so well for Fortnite.

I can't remember who owns the servers, though my thoughts are they'll need to up their server game if they're going to support a battle royale format. I should think major network changes will be on the way, and perhaps a reliance on Amazon Web Services which works so well for Fortnite.

Idk. CoD already seems to use servers in far more locations than most BR games (which just have a couple in certain regions like west US, east US, west Europe, Brazil, far east and Oceania), and it's still plagued with matchmaking issues which arise as a result of neglecting key regions like India, the Middle East, Russia, north Africa and south America. West Europe alone has servers in England, France, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Poland and west Russia and it means nothing if there are endless 100-300ms Asians or Africans constantly allowed on to the same servers. H1Z1 was notorious for Chinese players on west and even east US servers lol

It's CoD... it can only be worse than the games it's shamelessly trying to copy and piggyback on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯