XR500 FRIENDS ON MY GEO-FILTER ALLOWED LIST NOT ABLE TO JOIN ME

I have the NIghthawks XR500 router. When I go into my Geo-Filter I have a certain distance set for my radius (1000 miles) that I like to keep it at and have it in filtering mode. I have a few friends that live outside of that radius so what I did is I temporarily increased the radius so they can join me. Once they did I added them to my "allowed" list. After that I set the radius back to what I originally had it at which would put them back to being outside of my Geo-Filter radius. However because they were added to my "allowed" list they are able to stay connected to me that day. Once we stop playing and try to play again on a different day they can no longer join me even though they still show on my "allowed" list. I have to increase my radius once again so they can join and then I can reduce the distance and they remain connected. I have to that each different day that we try to join up. I though once they are on my allowed list they can join me anytime, any day.That is not the case. Once again each different day I have to go through the same process all over again. Does anybody know if that is normal? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

View the full article