Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grey padlock icon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Direink144

Direink144

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Local time: 10:37 PM
On my R1 what does it signify on the geofilter?

purpleandgold33

purpleandgold33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Local time: 04:37 PM

Its a dedicated sever

Direink144

Direink144

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Ok..but have they been locked down. Sometimes they're within my radius and never go active.

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationOuter Hebrides

A grey padlock is a blocked server, you shouldn’t see any inside your radius however, if the blocked server is on the very edge of the radius it may look like it’s just inside the radius. Could you post a screenshot so we can take a look please?
The family that slays together stays together

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,556 posts

The advice above is great. Please provide a screenshot and we'll take a look at it - it's possible that it's not properly contained within your Geo-Filter radius.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Direink144

Direink144

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Not an imgur member yet but maybe here is my issue. The greyed out icons are all on the geo radius border. So my radius is 850 miles. A trash server sits 875 and greyed out. A predetermined good one is 830 and also greyed out. If I increase radius I pick up trash one.

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationOuter Hebrides

Not an imgur member yet but maybe here is my issue. The greyed out icons are all on the geo radius border. So my radius is 850 miles. A trash server sits 875 and greyed out. A predetermined good one is 830 and also greyed out. If I increase radius I pick up trash one.

You don’t have to sign up to use imgur. I would put your home location directly over the good server bank (remember to fully shutdown and reboot your console after moving home location) and shrink your radius down to ensure you exclude the bad server bank.
The family that slays together stays together

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationUK
If you're on your phone you can post a screenshot using my guide here:

http://forum.netduma...evice-tutorial/

I use this all the time for convenience.

Direink144

Direink144

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Great tips..and also i placed geo right on top of server with 70 mile radius...BINGO...thanks for all the help

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,556 posts

Great tips..and also i placed geo right on top of server with 70 mile radius...BINGO...thanks for all the help

Great to hear, let us know if you need any more assistance :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users