Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

V Moda Boom Mic Pro

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Local time: 03:33 PM
  • LocationNew York
Items marked as shipped. Can't wait. Thanks again.✌🀘

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • Local time: 08:33 PM
  • LocationUK

I watched Z Reviews on Youtube say that they were image kings, in the past I have always gone for sound stage monsters I thought well if I need positional cue for gaming then it must be imaging that I need over sound stage.

I then read the whole thread on head-fi, i excitedly bought them thinking well they are cheap enough if I am wrong about it then it's a small loss where ive spent hundreds on headphones then not liked them.

They came and I was just floored mouth wide like an Ali-A thumbnail Irushed and bought a second pair  disappeared, I can not give up this sound for gaming if I were to break the first pair lol.

Looking forward to the next set from Takstar for sure but I think they found the right driver and the right housing and it will not be beaten, I hope they prove me wrong :)

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
So there is a difference between the silver and black? Shit, I just assumed it was color. I've been using the same Astro A50's for going on 4 years now (not without some repairs) but mine seem to be the cause of a lot of echo in party chat. So much that one of my friends replaced his thinking it was him. I like the sound and ease but I know what good cans sound like son I'm super excited. I won't be able to compare to the silver set, but I'll definitely give you my full review. I can DM you in Twitter if you want.πŸ–’πŸ–’βœŒβœŒπŸ€˜πŸ€˜

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

BenF from Head-Fi's plot

Attached File  upload_2018-4-25_17-14-27.png   158.76KB   0 downloads

First revisions and second revisions not black or silver, so a first rev black sounds like a first rev silver.

1st revision 2.2m cable
2nd revision 1.4m cable

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,930 posts
  • LocationUS - Michigan

Those are solid cans for a budget price, drivers, housing's and position of said drivers in housing make them a must have IMO for gaming. And as Yoda said, I've spent a whole lot more money on can that I was very underwhelmed with. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with your new cans, there sweet.

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

Those are solid cans for a budget price, drivers, housing's and position of said drivers in housing make them a must have IMO for gaming. And as Yoda said, I've spent a whole lot more money on can that I was very underwhelmed with. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with your new cans, there sweet.

Do you have some fuzzy?

If I try to go back to any other headphone for gaming they all sound dull and lifeless with bloated or no bass and veiled highs, these just sound real.

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
Already in Harrisburg PA yesterday. I'd be surprised if they didn't show up tomorrow. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ƒ

Attached Files

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
Pretty awesome except I can't get the Mic to work with the DSS.πŸ€”

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

Pretty awesome except I can't get the Mic to work with the DSS.

Have you web searched for the answer?

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York

Have you web searched for the answer?

I put everything togehter late last night and tried to do a quick search. Everything I saw was using it with a normal usb pkug in gaming headset. I got sound no problem (which was eargasmic) but couldn't hear chat. My friend could hear me fine. He said I sounded clearer than ever. I'll do more research today when I have time. I think it's the whole mic/chat adapter thing.

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

Maybe a setting in your console.

They do sound great huh.

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
After looking around just now it seems it's a common issue. The problem is the lack of inputs and outputs. Looks like the DSS 2 may solve it or maybe a splitter would solve it?

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

I can not see a splitter working.

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
I have one if I can find it. What about the ends? 3 lines as opposed to 2? The astro cables have 3.

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

4 pole, so 3 lines yes.

Depends if the DSS takes the 4 pole splitter like the MixAmp does

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
Modmic only has the 3.

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

Modmic only has the 3.

3 spacers but 4 connections :)

4p3_1_.jpg

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
I'll have to look at the cables I have. I only recall 3. I'll figure something out. It's too good not too.

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationUK

I am glad you like them, best bang for the buck I have ever spent on audio, they are up there with some flagships I have :)

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationNew York
For whatever reason, one side of the TB is that way where it plugged into the controller adapter. I noticed it's the same on both though. One has the 3 on one end and the 4 on the other so Ita probably not that issue or is hear no chat at all.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users