Hard to find Lobbies

so guys ive been having some trouble findind lobbies idk why all of sudden it just started happening i kinda tried everything i reset everything and i have distance filtered to 1000km and ping assist to 40ms any suggestions? i do find lobbies it just takes really long time to find just one game then after it doesnt anymore i gotta reset the game everytime just for it to find one game in like 10 min literally 

there was a server issue on xbox cod servers, mainly bo3. I could not find a lobby at all with or without filer. But on ps4 it was absolutely fine. It is possible it was a server issue for you or for Jay Fallows who commented above!

understandable... Now i ve been having this problem where it keeps KICKIN me OUT of my LAN INTERNET any idea why it keeps doing that? i have everything connected right idk whats goin on witht this?

not sure why it would do that, I suggest that you give your device(s) a static ip address to avoid ip conflicts, that would cause lag disconnects if there was a conflict.