Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hard to find Lobbies

Best Answer BIG__DOG, 2 weeks ago

there was a server issue on xbox cod servers, mainly bo3. I could not find a lobby at all with or without filer. But on ps4 it was absolutely fine. It is possible it was a server issue for you or for Jay Fallows who commented above!

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

ViciousSavag3

ViciousSavag3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Local time: 09:49 AM

so guys ive been having some trouble findind lobbies idk why all of sudden it just started happening i kinda tried everything i reset everything and i have distance filtered to 1000km and ping assist to 40ms any suggestions? i do find lobbies it just takes really long time to find just one game then after it doesnt anymore i gotta reset the game everytime just for it to find one game in like 10 min literally 

jay Fallows

jay Fallows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Local time: 05:49 PM

is this on ww2 as im finding same

ViciousSavag3

ViciousSavag3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

yeah but NVM i fixed mines... Thank u anyways guys! :)

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,418 posts
  • LocationNear Manchester
✓  Best Answer

there was a server issue on xbox cod servers, mainly bo3. I could not find a lobby at all with or without filer. But on ps4 it was absolutely fine. It is possible it was a server issue for you or for Jay Fallows who commented above!

ViciousSavag3

ViciousSavag3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

understandable... Now i ve been having this problem where it keeps KICKIN me OUT of my LAN INTERNET any idea why it keeps doing that? i have everything connected right idk whats goin on witht this?

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,418 posts
  • LocationNear Manchester

understandable... Now i ve been having this problem where it keeps KICKIN me OUT of my LAN INTERNET any idea why it keeps doing that? i have everything connected right idk whats goin on witht this?

not sure why it would do that, I suggest that you give your device(s) a static ip address to avoid ip conflicts, that would cause lag disconnects if there was a conflict.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users