Anyone know how to interpret HG612 stats?

RL317

Servers are fine for me on IW or WWII but i know when I am not on form as time of day state of mind etc all play a part in how I play.

I am not a computer my reactions change up to 100ms in different situations even in the same game if my mind drifts from the scenario of that game for a brief time.

Is IW easier, yeah all the sweats are on the latest cod for the most part so i can be a little lax playing that.

Do the above sometimes get called the lobby must be out of sync, it cant be super human me of course lol.

WWII is great, just get your sweatpants on and go for it.

All of the games I played in WW2 bar TWO had literally everyone in the lobby, including all teammates, stuttering and warping around; watching the map before spawning in was hilarious, if not depressing. When I picked a class it would take anywhere from 30 seconds to three minutes to spawn in. Once I got to the map loading screen and was sat there for seven minutes (I could hear the game being played in the background) on Sainte Marie Du Mont, only for the loading screen to suddenly change to Flak Tower and for me to sit there for another six minutes without the game actually starting until I got bored and closed the app.

Most of the games of core TDM I found had matchmaking that looked like you'll see in the screenshots below. Turning the filter on made no difference because 75% of the lobby would always be on another continent, just like in AW. Same server with under half a frame of stable latency every game, and nothing but quarter second hitmarker delays, dying around corners or to people who hadn't appeared on my screen yet because they were teleporting. Not sure what's so great about that, especially with 60Hz update rates. That was the most out of sync gameplay I've ever endured.

Please don't get me confused with the guy who fights his sticks and suddenly thinks he's a god because he camped for assault streaks against 0.2KD split screeners and now thinks he's a god because I'm not that guy lol. I'm talking about objective, measurable discrepancies over the course of 2000+ games on the same server at the same latency. I'm talking about playing a game on 7ms where I get instafrying hitmarkers, win 13 out of 13 gunfights and drop a nuke against a 3KD sweating himself to death, only to play another lobby on the same server and die when I can be on target first, fire a 50% faster firing gun before the enemy, die to their four shots before a third comes out of my barrel, and then it turns out the guy was someone who averages 0.6KD and 12% accuracy, and the killcam will show them windmilling like their thumb's having a seizure... and that'll happen every time you see them but NOTHING you can do is good enough because apparently they're a veteran bot. ADS, line up a shot centre mass, pull the trigger, no hitmarkers until the fourth or fifth shot on their stomach lands and then you fall over in a frame to some windy hipfire on a slow killing AR.

It really is that variable. How can someone on a line that gives them maybe 0.3ms jitter AT MOST see such fluctuations? I refuse to believe I'm just that unlucky when it comes to matchmaking against high latency or packet loss players. Ghosts was my FIRST multiplayer experience, on a TV with Virgin Media cable running over powerline adapters, and it was consistently crispy. Every game felt like I was offline against bots because if you pulled the trigger when on target, you got hitmarkers and got them instantly. I wasn't aimbot snapping to people on max sens with one of the best performing monitors in existence wondering how on earth it seems like someone can react late in that situation, display objectively worse accuracy with a worse connection and a weaker slower firing weapon and still get the kill, over and over again, as if I'd need literal aimbot and wallhacks just to have a chance. I've gone back from a monitor to a TV for a game just to see the difference and it was immediately obvious how poor and sluggish it felt. Apparently people on TVs and WiFi with dodgy aim and reactions have no issues as long as I'm hearing 10 to 15 frame hitmarker delays though. Not sus as all... <_<

I've had games where I've actually been drunk playing at 25-50% of normal and sweats haven't been able to touch me because I get instant hitmarkers and time to react that looks standard judging by watching other people's games. Next day I'll be playing out of my skin, snappy reactions and aim on fire compared to normal form and it's not enough on the same server against players who are five times worse and only seem to have the game of their lives against me while I just happen to be recording the most mind-blowing lag. Pure bollocks lmao

post-9329-0-52835200-1525807696_thumb.jpg

post-9329-0-75672900-1525807705_thumb.jpg

post-9329-0-61160200-1525807712_thumb.jpg

A couple of things that helped me were physical things. i plugged my console directly into the wall socket, i plugged my controller into the console. And i also disable the geofilter when i got a lobby i liked (show hosts and enable unticked)

A couple of things that helped me were physical things. i plugged my console directly into the wall socket, i plugged my controller into the console. And i also disable the geofilter when i got a lobby i liked (show hosts and enable unticked)

How do you plug a console into a wall socket without a modem in between? <_< (edit: unless you're talking about a power socket, which I unfortunately can't do due to distance from and location of my power sockets lmao. Didn't think that would make a difference though...)

Idk if you're on PS4 or not, but the DualShock 4 in USB mode has a 250Hz polling rate which is 4ms lag. In Bluetooth mode it's three to four times faster than that lol

Idk if you're on PS4 or not, but the DualShock 4 in USB mode has a 250Hz polling rate which is 4ms lag. In Bluetooth mode it's three to four times faster than that lol

Lol that makes no sense but i aint surprised,if he does meen his power cord directly into the wall i cant see how it would make a difference,i have my monitor my Xbox X a lamp and my phone charger and a wireless printer all in a surge protector

Lol that makes no sense but i aint surprised,if he does meen his power cord directly into the wall i cant see how it would make a difference,i have my monitor my Xbox X a lamp and my phone charger and a wireless printer all in a surge protector

LOL the top screenshot here is wired, the bottom one is Bluetooth <_< https://m.imgur.com/a/TZVv8 apparently there's an app you can use to force the DS4 to poll as high as 2000Hz (1000Hz confirmed as working) so I'm gonna try that myself. This other guy's screenshot here shows the DS4 with 1ms input lag https://m.imgur.com/VuXE20y

Also I shuffled my setup around last night to get the PS4 and monitor plugged directly into a double wall socket. Doesn't make a bit of difference lol. I'm wondering if using the plug socket I currently have my R1 plugged into is a bad idea or if it's possibly damaged somehow because it's what my Virgin Superhub was plugged into when it got fried by lightning. The lightning came over the coaxial cable which ran from outside through my bedroom wall, so I doubt it travelled through the electricity circuit itself, but I don't really have any other way to test that. Probably doesn't make a difference but I'm no electrician and I forget what I learned in A level physics so who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯