• Administrators

It will allow third party providers. I'm unsure if it will be out before the end of the month as I feel Netgear will want to do extensive testing as its a brand new feature. I wouldn't recommend returning it as it's way more powerful than a standard VPN client and if you really want to use a VPN it will give you the control you really want.

It will allow third party providers. I'm unsure if it will be out before the end of the month as I feel Netgear will want to do extensive testing as its a brand new feature. I wouldn't recommend returning it as it's way more powerful than a standard VPN client and if you really want to use a VPN it will give you the control you really want.

ha, when will we get the update? 

Yes, but I don't want to sub to HMA and that's the only one listed currently. Is there currently some way to manually set up my own VPN client currently? 

• Administrators

Hi Mo - there was no real reason behind HMA, I think the devs just chose that one randomly to begin with. We'll try and get you all the version asap once it's in beta so you don't have to wait for the full release.

• 4 months later...
On 6/16/2018 at 5:57 AM, Netduma Admin said:

We'll try and get you all the version asap once it's in beta so you don't have to wait for the full release.

Any word on when the beta will be available? It's been over 4 months since you posted this