Speeds?

ViciousSavag3

so guys i know the R1 only carries up to 800mps but i see the router would only pick up at 480mps and 45up that is NO problem my question is would it affect it if i leave it like that on Bandwith and Disable Super Turbo mode for gameplay? i would only use super turbo mode for Downloads and such if thats okay i do have the Modem Bridged to the R1 so u know

Not sure to be honest as we don't have quite those speeds across most of the UK. I can suggest that you try it and if it adversly affects your gaming or network speeds then just undo the changes you made!

I can’t see it causing any problems, you only need a tiny amount of bandwidth to game (<0.5Mbps) but as BD suggested you can always undo the changes you make.

• Administrators

Just replied with this in your other thread:

Super Turbo is needed for very high bandwidth connections if you want to get your full speeds. However it disables Congestion Control, so it's up to you which approach you prefer.

If you disable super turbo at those speeds (but keep turbo enabled), you will find your bandwidth maxes out at a lower number. But obviously you have the advantage of all the congestion control features.