Unnamed Device after unplugging Netduma R1

Hello and good afternoon,

I searched the forums before posting here in hopes someone has run into this issue. There was a storm warning and with me living in an older home in Florida I unplugged all my electronics. After the storm, I powered everything back up and began gaming again. I noticed I was in a lot of rooms with high ping players so I checked my setting in Netduma. In the "Host Filtering" section I noticed that all my devices showed up but my gaming pc, it is listed as "unnamed device". Is there a way to get my Netduma R1 to recognize my gaming PC's name again? I rebooted the router and set it to factory default, and still no go.

Any assisted would be greatly appreciated. 

post-27252-0-44278300-1524863779_thumb.png

Yeah, Device Manager -> Edit -> Change the name to what you want

PC Device Manager? Sorry Tal N, if I'm a little slow. But my PC's name is still the same. I also did a CMD > ipconfig /all  , to check as well. Any other info?

It's actually in the http://192.168.88.1/

When you go into the router settings you will see the categories like host filtering, congestion control, vpn etc. You pick 'Device manager', and then edit and the find that device and change the name.

OMG, TAL N..thank you so much. I was looking all over for a place to rename it, but the field I found I was not able to edit. Thank you again!