night hawk

sean

no, not same as R1. It has a setup process that you follow to get it up and running. Just connect it to the bt hub as you did with the R1. Just make sure you add the Xr500 ip address to your bt hubs DMZ. Also remember to disable all wifi features on the bt hub also.

• Netduma Staff

so i’m about to buy new night hawk i have bt hub is it just plug straight in to my bt hub and it’s on ? same password? netduma r1

Yeh there will be a pop-up box on the browser asking for a username and password. By default they are 'admin' and 'password'. You'll be able to change those as soon as you access the interface though.

You'll get a handy set-up tour at the start so that should walk you through most things :) I'd recommend following the guide provided.

• Administrators

WiFi name & password is on a sticker on the router so you can connect immediately. When you first access the interface it takes you immediately to the setup wizard where one of the settings you configure is the router password. It doesn't ask you to login to the interface before this point. 

Yeh there will be a pop-up box on the browser asking for a username and password. By default they are 'admin' and 'password'. You'll be able to change those as soon as you access the interface though.

You'll get a handy set-up tour at the start so that should walk you through most things :) I'd recommend following the guide provided.

Thanks for that correction, I presumed it would be admin as that is usually the generic option,

• Administrators

Make sure to follow both the tours on QoS & Geo-Filter by clicking the ? icon at the top of the page next to the feature name and it'll take you through how to use the features, then you'll be able to setup optimally for your connection.

• Administrators

No recommendations specific to Rainbow 6 that are different from other games. So if you prefer US lobbies then move your home location there and enjoy them all night long  :)

• Administrators

so in traffics priority i added ps4 then it says traffics selector and i select games console but then when added it says service xbox ??

That's just a little bug - you have set it up perfectly!