Same issues as 7gtv

• Administrators

There does seem to be some overlap in the spikes that you're getting on modem and R1. What settings are you using on the R1 when doing the test and is there anything downloading at the time?

I have the same issues. sledgehammer needs to fix this. something is wrong with the game. Im living in middle europe and the game constantly puts on the server in los angeles even though i banned it. My R1 has a lotta issues.

Move your home location to a different server

• Administrators

I only have the setting it sets up for you on the r1 no I really don't have anything open when testing except for my mt4 platform for my trades 

It looks like you have an issue with your line then (or your equipment e.g. modem or ethernet cable). Who is your ISP? I recommend you open a ticket with them and provide them with your PingPlotter information.

Let us know what they say as we will continue to help you on here too.

It looks like you have an issue with your line then (or your equipment e.g. modem or ethernet cable). Who is your ISP? I recommend you open a ticket with them and provide them with your PingPlotter information.

Let us know what they say as we will continue to help you on here too.

OK thanks Ill get in touch with them. I have Charter Spectrum 

I got into touch with my isp and I have some line issues but its going to take them 6 to 8 wks to fix it so Ill report back after they fixed it and see how it does thanks for all the support 

• Administrators

I got into touch with my isp and I have some line issues but its going to take them 6 to 8 wks to fix it so Ill report back after they fixed it and see how it does thanks for all the support 

Thanks for letting us know. Hope they get this all fixed for you.