I Summon you Netduma Army! (Laptop recommendations)

Tai N

Hi guys! I'm looking for a new laptop to buy since my current laptop is really old and I thought I'd gather opinions from the Netduma Army experts on laptop experience. I currently have a 15 inch Toshiba satellite C655 (ikr this dinosaur is super old and outdated LOL) running windows 7. Luckily this old bad boy was free for me back in 2012.

I don't really game on laptops, mostly just browse and do things my mobile devices can't do. I honestly think the 15 inch is too big for me. It's kind of difficult to bring to places because of its size. Right now I'm leaning towards buying a Microsoft Surface book 2 with the 13.5 inch screen display, and I've only heard good things about this product.

Surface Book 2

The price & specs I plan to get for $1,349 (which I thought was a pretty good plan at this cost) What do you guys think about the cost? Remember, I'm not a laptop expert!

• 13.5 inch display
  • i5 Intel core processor
  • 8GB memory
  • 256GB Storage

What do you guys think? If not this, what laptop would you recommend to replace my old free Toshiba? Remember, I'm looking for something not too big, somewhere around 13 inch. and I don't game on laptops, mainly just browse. Also looking for a comfortable premium feel. I honestly can't find better reviews for the feel on the Surface Book 2's keyboard feel, touchpad & display.

I'd recommend a Macbook Pro Retina.

Will be looking into it, I've never used a mac, but it may be good for the stuff I do :D