Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

R1 DumaOS Briefly Delayed

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

xypher

xypher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 02:35 PM

well its almost september now and  HA still no realese.. what a joke

SweeperXII

SweeperXII

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Local time: 02:35 PM

this company is a joke guys...when was the last big update? just sell it before it too late lol,..delay delay delay :)

got 3/4 of the money back for something that i pay 2-3 year ago :)

Wrt1900 with LEDE Firmware and SQM=pefection

maazsk97

maazsk97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Local time: 07:35 PM

Well, a few weeks turned into months. Atleast update us on the progress. Are you even making any progress?

titofuenla

titofuenla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Local time: 09:35 PM
  • Locationspain!!
It is incredible, a week or more without anyone complaining, but it is enough that one complains so that everyone starts to throw themselves to the jugular like rabid dogs.

Honestly if you are not going to give a new date nor the netduma team will say anything about it until it comes out, I do not understand what makes this issue open. Of the only thing that serves is to be listening to the same as always to protest and complain and the truth that it is always tiring to read the same nonsense.

Personally I think that the topic should be closed and when there is new news open a new topic.

It does not rain eternally ;)

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Local time: 08:35 PM
  • LocationWarrington

It is incredible, a week or more without anyone complaining, but it is enough that one complains so that everyone starts to throw themselves to the jugular like rabid dogs.

Honestly if you are not going to give a new date nor the netduma team will say anything about it until it comes out, I do not understand what makes this issue open. Of the only thing that serves is to be listening to the same as always to protest and complain and the truth that it is always tiring to read the same nonsense.

Personally I think that the topic should be closed and when there is new news open a new topic.

Should have been locked straight after they announced it was delayed, as there has been absolutely nothing to report!

witton90

witton90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
It is what it is...

RiotControll

RiotControll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Local time: 09:35 PM

Actually R1 users are not missing out something. Duma OS is pretty useless imo on the XR500. There's no Ping assist, you don't see where you get connected to (or I have missed the function) and you can't temp ban servers. 

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: I think you oughta get yourself an M-16. 

Sergeant Major Basil Plumley: Sir, if the time comes I need one, there'll be plenty lying on the ground.

witton90

witton90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
And that explains why they are in progress of being able to revert back to r1 firmware lol 3 main important features :-)

labrazaduma

labrazaduma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

what if i tould you is coming out next week -_-  -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users