Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

R1 DumaOS Briefly Delayed

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

SM961

SM961

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Local time: 12:48 PM
  • LocationUS - CA

yea that is odd the day before it releases, this is very disappointing. I've was hoping to have this update because we all have been waiting for this update for a while and to hear this bad news makes me believe we will never get this update and kinda be forced to buy the netgear since its the main focus now. I hope thats not the case because i will be done because im not going to drop 300 on a new router after spending 200 for the r1 thats dead. 

That's because they don't know what excuse to make now.

17064580.png30181363.png

e38BimmerFN

e38BimmerFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Local time: 01:48 PM
  • LocationUSA

Better safe, then sorry. Thanks for the update. 

Funkybadger

Funkybadger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Local time: 08:48 PM
Can’t believe that this has happened a day before can’t describe how disappointed I am can we not have then open where you upgrade at your own risk ( not being able to roll back to OG software)

PUBzZz

PUBzZz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Local time: 03:48 PM

Typical Netduma move. 

raikun

raikun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Local time: 02:48 PM

https://imgflip.com/i/28ituw

Attached Files

johnnyde94

johnnyde94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Local time: 03:48 PM

I wish I could return my R1 because this is ridiculous, it's not even working well anyway for my network because of my higher network speed. I would use the return cash to get the new router

purpleandgold33

purpleandgold33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Local time: 02:48 PM

Totally shitty. Is this the April fools joke you forgot to use on us?

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,430 posts
  • LocationNear Manchester

Sorry to hear about the last minute delay, I hope the legal wranglings are ironed out soon. :(

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Local time: 09:48 PM
  • LocationCologne, Germany
Not here for all the cryers, just here for the netduma 24/7 forum gods, who defend netduma like its their baby.

You got me there,I'm not very smart (never claimed to be) but maybe they were trying to get the situation fixed before the release date so they didn't have to push it back but they weren't able to get it done in time.

Perfect example, whats that for an argument? How unprofessional would that be? Haha
Just laughable

Ziltoid Racer

Ziltoid Racer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationRound the corner up the street on the left..

Thanks for the update guys, keep up the good work! lots of us appreciate you being upfront with the announcement. See you in a couple of weeks :)

Punchy

Punchy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

sérieux ; c 'est depuis combien de temps que vous saviez que votre duma os n irait pas sur le R1 . Vous vous foutez de la gueule des gens .Tu crois que je vais acheter ta bouse de netgear . Comme ci en attendant le dernier jour vous aviez remarqué que c était pas rétro compatible . vous avez fait du coding ou a l école que j envoie jamais mes gosses là bas. je pars chez fritzbox pour avoir au moins le même effet que votre r1 qui ne gère que le QOS sinon que dalle d explication sur les paramètres . C est une arnaque ; a part jouer sur le QOS et le congestion control , d autres marques le font . Remboursez le R1

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • LocationUK

Sgt-Greco

Sgt-Greco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Local time: 10:48 PM
  • LocationAthens

Release it as a snapshot with a HUGE  "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK"  disclaimer. 

rico78

rico78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

You clearly fool the "dumB army" with your "Zukerberg's OS"!!!

mitja1980

mitja1980

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Don't be sad guys. I own a RX500 and i had much better gameplays using my old R1. At least on COD titles. Something is not working as it should be with the DUMAOS. I own the RX500 now for about 3 weeks and i can't figure out good settings. On R1 that wasn't the problem

JOE1305

JOE1305

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

this is the biggest bs i have ever read. i was waiting for the update for a very Long time and get another knife in the back. Looks like netgear sellings not looking well so far. why dont you just give us the update now like promised and later the update for the backwards compatibility? and who the hell wants that? i was looking Forward to the new Software in hope that the cracky WIFI and all the Bugs get fixed. Im really dissapointed

Sgt-Greco

Sgt-Greco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Local time: 10:48 PM
  • LocationAthens

this is the biggest bs i have ever read. i was waiting for the update for a very Long time and get another knife in the back. Looks like netgear sellings not looking well so far. why dont you just give us the update now like promised and later the update for the backwards compatibility? and who the hell wants that? i was looking Forward to the new Software in hope that the cracky WIFI and all the Bugs get fixed. Im really dissapointed

On top of that you are called a crybaby....

Pathetic

ugotstretched

ugotstretched

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

And you are a business owner / lawyer?!?

Actually ive been dealing with tech companies for 20 years and the reasoning behind this delay is mind numbing. If you choose to side with them go right ahead and be the nitwit. Im a 6.0 220 pound correction officer who is also an avid gamer who knows when and when i have not been duped, i have more experience with common sense in my pinkie than you have in your melon. Ive dealt with tons of people over the last decade and this is shade at its best. And its not about crying its about them not giving us what we deserved

Collet005

Collet005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationITALY

:mellow:

Guilders

Guilders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Disappointing!! Few weeks is such a grey phrase!! It amazes me too that 'the lawyers' only noticed this the day before release!!! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users