R1 DumaOS Briefly Delayed

Netduma Luke

your post was deleted as you used foul language in an image. Also this thread is in english only and not available in other languages. Herr Papa can post in this thread if he so wishes, he has not broken any forum guidelines. Here is the link to the forum code of conduc / forum guidelines, I suggest you read it, thank you.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2764-official-forum-code-of-conduct/

Thanks for the link BD.. And the 1 day ban.

Men vad bra, Då vet jag. Skall börja skriva på mitt eget språk här inne jag också då.

Thanks for the link BD.. And the 1 day ban.

Men vad bra, Då vet jag. Skall börja skriva på mitt eget språk här inne jag också då.

Inget problem, jag måste upprätthålla forumpolitiken om att inte svåra eller missbruka andra medlemmar.

I don't like imposing restrictions on people, but forum rules are forum rules. A further violation will result in account termination!

Why do so many people take up for the Duma team. We should have got this update at or before the release of the XR500. We paid $200 for software and updates, the R1 hardware is not worth a 3rd of that. We where the early adopters aka test dummies, yet as soon as they made a major deal we fell to last priority. People in this generation expect so little from businesses that the have actually convinced themselves that poor service is okay. In my younger days (1980s) this behavior was unexcepable.

Why do so many people take up for the Duma team. We should have got this update at or before the release of the XR500. We paid $200 for software and updates, the R1 hardware is not worth a 3rd of that. We where the early adopters aka test dummies, yet as soon as they made a major deal we fell to last priority. People in this generation expect so little from businesses that the have actually convinced themselves that poor service is okay. In my younger days (1980s) this behavior was unexcepable.

Remember, It's "Netduma's software combined with high performing hardware" ;)

https://netduma.com/support/faqs/can-i-just-buy-the-software-instead-of-an-entirely-new-router/

There are 16 pages because people keep posting the same thing every day.

As far as updates go...

I don't have any information, same as I didn't have any info last time.

Not very useful, which is why I didn't post it.

:D

Sorry colonic boom but I didn't ask you for an update nor would I expect one from you. what I expect as a loyal customer of netduma is an update on the progress of Duma OS from the netduma team not from a forum moderator who is probably as in the dark as the thousands of other netduma customers.i don't have a problem with the delay as I am sure sometime in the future it will arrive what I do have a problem with is the total lack of communication

2 weeks for a downgrade feature?? Ahahahhahahhahahhaa..

Sorry but , no sense feature..

I totally get what your saying dude but sometimes in life, it makes sense that things totally make no sense! It just is what it is and thats the sense of it!