Why am I receiving zero support???

I made another post asking for help with my duma. This is the second one i;ve purchased in under a year. Something is not right. I ordered from amazon. I made another post regarding this received one reply from staff and after was told to send my receipt to them. When I did still no customer support just basically telling me to ship it to Europe which will take god knows how long. I am frustrated because its a lot of money to spend to have something fail me twice and now getting no support? What is going on? Do you guys not care anymore about the owners of your original product?

This is the link to my original post. 3 DAYS AGO!!!

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/24602-netduma-r1-router-keeps-shutting-down/

if you bought it from Amazon and it is faulty you can return it under their returns policy. Sorry to hear you are having issues with it sd it is unusual for such a fault. You could either ask for a replacement or a refund as Amazon are good regarding their returns and refund policies.

if you bought it from Amazon and it is faulty you can return it under their returns policy. Sorry to hear you are having issues with it sd it is unusual for such a fault. You could either ask for a replacement or a refund as Amazon are good regarding their returns and refund policies.

I bought it in October of last year do you think they would still take it back? 2017? I mean amazon?

What's your email? I can't see it in our email. I didn't handle your case but I imagine it's you ship it to us and we can offer a replacement as Amazon would not take it back this late.

That's my point a replacement says it has to go to he united kingdom from dhl, I imagine that will take weeks, weeks for it to get there and weeks for it to be returned. And what my point is why is as soon as something is wrong the first thing I am told is to replace it. Why is no other assistance being given. I'm not being told its a brick and theres no hope, I'm not being offered any explanation at all, just lets replace it. What kind of stuff is that.??? I had a issues with my graphics card driver, I called amd support, they asked me wha was wrong and helped me trouble shoot the problem and we got it resolved. Thats support.

And I would prefer not to list my email on a public forum. I tried to pm it to you bu it says you can;t receive new messages.

Your description of your symptoms suggest a hardware failure, if it was a problem with the routers software then it would be possible to troubleshoot and offer you a fix (like with your graphics driver) but for a hardware fault Netduma would actually have to have the router in their hands to diagnose the fault, its not something you can do remotely. It doesn't actually take very long for DHL to ship to and from the UK so the turn around would be pretty quick.

I'm in the US and have ordered from Ultimarc in the UK a bunch of times. DHL gets it to me in a couple of days. Much, much faster than USPS ships in the US. It's on par with two day Amazon Prime shipping. Factoring in weekends, I'd say if you ship it today or Monday, you'll have a replacement by next Saturday or Monday.

• Administrators

That's my point a replacement says it has to go to he united kingdom from dhl, I imagine that will take weeks, weeks for it to get there and weeks for it to be returned. And what my point is why is as soon as something is wrong the first thing I am told is to replace it. Why is no other assistance being given. I'm not being told its a brick and theres no hope, I'm not being offered any explanation at all, just lets replace it. What kind of stuff is that.??? I had a issues with my graphics card driver, I called amd support, they asked me wha was wrong and helped me trouble shoot the problem and we got it resolved. Thats support.

And I would prefer not to list my email on a public forum. I tried to pm it to you bu it says you can;t receive new messages.

DHL does delivery in 1-2 days. I'm not familiar with your case but if a replacement was suggested then the person assisting you realised there were no troubleshooting steps to follow to fix the issue. 

I've sent you an email so you can reply.

Your description of your symptoms suggest a hardware failure, if it was a problem with the routers software then it would be possible to troubleshoot and offer you a fix (like with your graphics driver) but for a hardware fault Netduma would actually have to have the router in their hands to diagnose the fault, its not something you can do remotely. It doesn't actually take very long for DHL to ship to and from the UK so the turn around would be pretty quick.

I thank you all for your responses, and all that youre saying puts me more at ease if thats actually the way it is. , however that is the explanationsthat a netduma staff member should have given when I first stated the problem so I could understand whats going on, rather then just stating "okay we will replace it with zero explanation of why there is no trouble shooting.. And even with that explanation I think from a company standpoint it might be better to attempt some sort of troubleshoot to perhaps avoid having to always replace someone's device if it might be something that can possible resolved software-wise.

I'm in the US and have ordered from Ultimarc in the UK a bunch of times. DHL gets it to me in a couple of days. Much, much faster than USPS ships in the US. It's on par with two day Amazon Prime shipping. Factoring in weekends, I'd say if you ship it today or Monday, you'll have a replacement by next Saturday or Monday.

Thank you for your response if its a few days that wouldn't be so bad I suppose, in my mind im imagining weeks of turnaround which would be hard since I use my duma all the time.

DHL does delivery in 1-2 days. I'm not familiar with your case but if a replacement was suggested then the person assisting you realised there were no troubleshooting steps to follow to fix the issue. 

I've sent you an email so you can reply.

I replied with my email

• Administrators

Just had a look, we're getting DHL to collect the router from you so you don't need to do anything. Once it's been collected and brought back here we can ship you a replacement router so by the looks of it you'll probably receive a new one late next week or early the week after.

Just had a look, we're getting DHL to collect the router from you so you don't need to do anything. Once it's been collected and brought back here we can ship you a replacement router so by the looks of it you'll probably receive a new one late next week or early the week after.

How will I know when they are coming?

And what am I supposed to do just hand them the router is that it?

This is all very vague.

let the people work

By comparison to every other elctronic compnay I have ever dealt with they have the worse customer service of them all. They have no customer service line, they take extremely long to answer by forums, I have now had two of their routers have problems, I spent $400 dollars which is expensive considering the quality of the modem is terrible and that the $200 is really just for their software, instead of trying to help me troubleshoot to see if they can help me fix the problem they said owe we will just send you another one which is lazy, I use the router daily, its a HUGE inconveniece to be without it for 2 -3 weeks, especially if there is a chance it could be just a software problem, but none of them are willing to help supoort their own product. Are they sending the dhl first class speed, no they are not. SO they are not doing me any favors, the have actually screwed me over . And what, sfunny the memebrs of this forum are more helpful then the people who make the product. I know you guys may have a positive experience but seriously put yourself in my shoes.

Also pay attention to every response they give me, they are vague, "we're getting DHL to collect the router from you so you don't need to do anything". What the hell does it mean I don''t have to do anything, so DHl is just going to come and pick up the router and I dont have to do anything? Does DHL have the keys to my house? If i am not home how will they get it?????? Which means I would have to know WHEN THEY ARE COMING!! And as you can see no answer? Does the router have to be placed in a box??? Hmmm no answer? and if it does have to be placed in a box who will do it because according to them I dont have to do anything so DHLwill pack it then right???

If it’s a problem that some sort of troubleshooting would work i.e a software problem then troubleshooting steps would be followed, in your case the only resolution would be a replacement unit as it’s a problem with the hardware, not the software, so there would be no point in waisting everybody’s time trying to troubleshoot a hardware issue that isn’t fixable.

• Administrators

Menashi - we are replacing your router for free. Have you received an email from DHL confirming that a collection will be happening? If not, we will look into this for you.