Tp Link Docsis 3.0?

ViciousSavag3

so guys i just bought this Modem Tp Link Docsis 3.0 and somehow i CANT DMZ it to the Route R1? is this any diffrent than the Gateway?

Does this Modem do everything automatically once u activate or how does it really work because i see that it DOESNT come with an SSID or Password why is that?

this is my 1st one 

okay SCRATCH that! 

i just UPGRADED my speed to 1000mps and 35 up.... what would be the RIGHT MISCELLANEOUS for this setup? and what ACTUAL speeds do i put on the R1? the speed that the TEST gives me or the SPEED that my ISP suppose to provide me with ??

would it be necessary to still have it on DMZ? or that wouldnt matter whether i have it on or not? because what ive been noticing is that when im using the modem itself without the R1 it gives me very good SPEED and with it it slows down very much  

As was already stated in e38BimmerFN's comment that there is NO DMZ in the modem as it is a modem and not a router. I have also stated in the other post that you created after this 1 that the R1 will support download speeds of upto 800mbps with superturbo enabled.