Just use Spectating Mode for the Geo-Filter. DumaOS Classified Games will prioritize the game automatically, then just use your preferred Anti-Bufferbloat settings and you're good!

OK DO I HAVE TO USE Traffic Prioritization FOR PS4

• Netduma Staff

OK DO I HAVE TO USE Traffic Prioritization FOR PS4

As Pollutionblues said above, the default 'DumaOS Classified Games' rule (which says 'All Devices' next to it) will cover every device so you won't need to make another rule. Some people disable the DumaOS Classified Games rule and make new rules though there's not really any point :)

Apologies for butting in on your thread @3niz, but the question is relevant I swear :D

Fraser, how exactly does auto traffic prioritisation work with DumaOS? If, for example, it detects you're playing a game on PS4, would it then prioritise all traffic over all ports from UDP 1024-65535 as the PSN service would on the R1? Or does it only prioritise the ports in use in real time - such as 3074 and whatever that communicates with on the server end (often ports with five digits) if you're on CoD, for example? It'd be great to learn a little more about the main features before those of us on the R1 get DumaOS. Cheers.

• Administrators

Apologies for butting in on your thread @3niz, but the question is relevant I swear :D

Fraser, how exactly does auto traffic prioritisation work with DumaOS? If, for example, it detects you're playing a game on PS4, would it then prioritise all traffic over all ports from UDP 1024-65535 as the PSN service would on the R1? Or does it only prioritise the ports in use in real time - such as 3074 and whatever that communicates with on the server end (often ports with five digits) if you're on CoD, for example? It'd be great to learn a little more about the main features before those of us on the R1 get DumaOS. Cheers.

I believe it's the latter in that if ports/packets identified as being a game it will prioritise them at the time.