Hi, new guy here and new owner of XR500. Got it all set up a couple days ago on a 1gig fiber connection at my house. Connected all of my devices and everything and played around with it for a couple days and here's what I found.
CPU usage averages were between 7 and 8 all the time even if there wasn't much traffic. Seems kind of high compared to my ASUS AC88U which is usually below 1.
I also tried using a couple different routers as media bridge's connected to the XR500 from a building outside my house with a couple other computers connected to them and it would lose the wifi connection between the routers and not reconnect itself automatically. I tried using SmartConnect on and off, unchecking 20/40 coexistance box, and it would still happen after about an hour.
Not sure I'll be keeping this router as I need reliability above all else.