How is it going lads, have been lurking this forum for about a year, never had an issues that couldn't be resolved without the helpful threads on the site, until now. I'm getting a misc.error, was told to let you guys know on here.

I've recently changed isp, got this error after setting my default super hub 3 into modem mode? Now I reset the netduma, super hub 3 back to default mode. I'm still getting this issue? The netduma won't work, in misc settings the cloud settings won't load, the loading lines continuously appear.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Turn off the virgin hub and disconnect the Duma

Turn virgin hub back on and wait for it to fully boot up

Reconnect the Duma as before

Does that fix it?

• Netduma Staff

No joy pal, there is no WAN IP.

Hey, welcome to the forum! This indicates that you have no Internet access. Is this the case?

If you try this on a wired PC or Laptop, ensuring that the Ethernet cables are firmly pushed into their ports (and that the Netduma is connected Port 1 to Port 1 of your ISP modem) do you have Internet access? Can you see the Netduma network?

It's back working now lads, thanks for the help. Should I try putting the super hub in modem mode again?

Yes but do it this way, this worked for someone else with the same issue:

Unplug Netduma

Put Superhub in Modem Mode

Reboot Superhub

Wait 10 minutes

Plug in Netduma

Connect Netduma to Superhub as before

My memory's a bit hazy but I swear when I was on VM and needed to swap the Superhub from modem to router mode or vice versa, everything needed a reboot in order to sort out a new IP otherwise there'd be no connection? Maybe that's what's up lol