Hey Midwest US COD WW2 players!

demonchine

I always get connected to around here inside the blue rectangle with at least I'd say 28-35 ping lowest, sometimes around 40-50 ping rarely

I'm from Duluth, Minnesota

ldIfwP3.png

I always get connected to the illinios indiana server. It usually plays like shit. I have 23ms ping to it too. I'm in MN as well. I've sometimes had good gameplay on Atl server. I get 35ms to that roughly.

Getting the same experience. 28ms to Indiana, but 48ms to FL server where I get much better gameplay.

Getting the same experience. 28ms to Indiana, but 48ms to FL server where I get much better gameplay.

This happens to me sometimes also, but somehow I get amazing gameplay either morning time around maybe 7-9 am and at night around 11pm maybe. Do you notice this too? Same thing happens to me as you, but only when I connect to New Jersey around there

I play from the upper midwest, on xbox one, codww2, I have to connect to a Texas server first or I loose party chat and loose port 3074 (open NAT)!  So everytime a friend wants to join my party, I have to expand my geofilter, get him in the party, than reset my filter.  The only option with this server is to "Temp. Ban" it, which will create all sorts of problems, can I "Update" it like a friend so it's in my "Allow" list?

Also when I start the game, the only server that shows on the map, is this Texas one, which is completely screwing up my geofilter range. Does everyone have to do this in the midwest or just me?  Is there a way to change/reset this?

Also, I used to bypass the Illinois server and play off of the Georgia server, now the Georgia server does not even show up as dormant when I check in the mornings, and in the evenings it's now worse than the Illinois server.  Has anyone noticed that?  Or is there settings that can be done to get the original connection to Georgia back?  I went from a 40ms player to a 70ms player and now the game is really upsetting.

This happens to me sometimes also, but somehow I get amazing gameplay either morning time around maybe 7-9 am and at night around 11pm maybe. Do you notice this too? Same thing happens to me as you, but only when I connect to New Jersey around there

I don't usually get to play in the AM, I'll play some afternoons or evenings during the week & on the weekends late at night. Best times for me seem to be in the weekday evenings.

San Angelo, TX (south west of Abilene)????????? Is there a main server there for xbox one, COD ww2 When I turn my xbox one on that's all I get?!

I think that's just some type of verification/authentication point. Is it a square with a circle around it? I play on both Xbox and ps4, I get the one in TX for Xbox and one in the UK for ps4.