Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feedback- 1 Month with the R1

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MMonster

MMonster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Local time: 11:21 AM

I love it. I don't remember spending so much time using a router interface before the R1. I am still learning about it. It is an awesome thing that you guys build here. Great job.

The only thing that annoys me is that sometimes the anti-flood sliders like to move by themselves after I leave the page and comeback to it, but I solve that by pressing update distribution.

Keep it up. GG

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,104 posts
  • Local time: 02:21 AM
  • LocationFar North of Scotland

I love it. I don't remember spending so much time using a router interface before the R1. I am still learning about it. It is an awesome thing that you guys build here. Great job.

The only thing that annoys me is that sometimes the anti-flood sliders like to move by themselves after I leave the page and comeback to it, but I solve that by pressing update distribution.

Keep it up. GG

Great that your enjoying the R1, DumaOS releases in April, it will make the R1 even better.

Regarding the anti flood not saving, double check that enable cookies is ticked in miscellaneous and make sure you use google chrome and the default Netduma theme.
The family that slays together stays together

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,592 posts
  • LocationNear Manchester

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Please note that theres a brand new OS coming to the R1 on April 18th which will totally transform the way the R1 looks and performs.

In regards to your issue as that has happened to me apart from making sure you have cookies is enabled is to set your sliders, wait about 5 - 10 seconds and refresh the page to make sure changes have taken effect.

Posted Image Posted Image

MMonster

MMonster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Please note that theres a brand new OS coming to the R1 on April 18th which will totally transform the way the R1 looks and performs.

In regards to your issue as that has happened to me apart from making sure you have cookies is enabled is to set your sliders, wait about 5 - 10 seconds and refresh the page to make sure changes have taken effect.

Will do. Thanks

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,761 posts

Keep it up. GG

Welcome to the forum! Great to hear you're having fun - the advice regarding Anti-Flood not saving above should help. If it's still happening after you do those suggestions, it certainly won't happen in DumaOS. I hope you continue to enjoy your Netduma R1 :D - Jack

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

MMonster

MMonster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

It has become one of my frequently visited sites.  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users