UK XR500 deliveries?

i ordered mine from transparent-uk.com and got delivered yesterday 28/2/18 that firm is in the uk mate

I see it`s cheaper there also,may cancel amazon and go with this them

• Administrators

Hi Guys - Netgear have confirmed Amazon.co.uk have the stock, so it’s just the Amazon site that is being slow to update. Hopefully your router will be on its way to you very soon  

Hi Guys - Netgear have confirmed Amazon.co.uk have the stock, so it’s just the Amazon site that is being slow to update. Hopefully your router will be on its way to you very soon  o

Well I`m on chat with them right now and he`s saying no stock and will not be delivered until 31st March .I am raging

Hi Guys - Netgear have confirmed Amazon.co.uk have the stock, so it’s just the Amazon site that is being slow to update. Hopefully your router will be on its way to you very soon  

Abhishek:The delivery date for this order is not till 31th March.
Me:What
It has been released today, so basically Amazon do not have stock,this order was placed with amazon on the basis it would be delivered on release day, so I was expecting this item tomorrow,if the weather was not bad
The delivery date when ordering was 2nd March
Abhishek:I totally understand your concern here but the there might have be other customers who would have ordered this before you.
As the delivery goes by first come first serve basis, your order have be alloted for the next batch.
Me:pardon, that`s miss selling ,if an item is advertised as pre order and will be delivered on the 2nd March as stated on my account why is that item even advertised
Abhishek:I've got your back though, let me figure something out for you.
Me:So basically I have pre ordered an item that can not be full filled and I could have purchased it elswhere
If this item was not available then it should not be advertised as being so, I am not very happy, the reason I asked about stock is because someone on a forum I follow told me they had recieved an email from amazon saying there is no stock

I think I`m going to blow a gasket, what a load of garbage, I`ve got the full transcipt,great read.... telling me other sellers on amazon have,like I wanna pay crazy inflated product prices

Gasket Re installed,,, Amazon cancelled and got off transparent.com, thanks to flexingjohn .

I`m in North sea on a rig so just want it when I get home on the 12th (NOT 31st) and saved a couple of quid...Nice one

• Administrators

Gasket Re installed,,, Amazon cancelled and got off transparent.com, thanks to flexingjohn .

I`m in North sea on a rig so just want it when I get home on the 12th (NOT 31st) and saved a couple of quid...Nice one

Thanks for the update - we've gone back to Netgear with that transcript from Amazon to find out what the latest is. We'll report back.

• Administrators

Abhishek:The delivery date for this order is not till 31th March.
Me:What
It has been released today, so basically Amazon do not have stock,this order was placed with amazon on the basis it would be delivered on release day, so I was expecting this item tomorrow,if the weather was not bad
The delivery date when ordering was 2nd March
Abhishek:I totally understand your concern here but the there might have be other customers who would have ordered this before you.
As the delivery goes by first come first serve basis, your order have be alloted for the next batch.
Me:pardon, that`s miss selling ,if an item is advertised as pre order and will be delivered on the 2nd March as stated on my account why is that item even advertised
Abhishek:I've got your back though, let me figure something out for you.
Me:So basically I have pre ordered an item that can not be full filled and I could have purchased it elswhere
If this item was not available then it should not be advertised as being so, I am not very happy, the reason I asked about stock is because someone on a forum I follow told me they had recieved an email from amazon saying there is no stock

NETGEAR have said that this is not true - restock should be there in a matter of days. They are contacting Amazon to make sure they realise so no-one else is misinformed.

NETGEAR have said that this is not true - restock should be there in a matter of days. They are contacting Amazon to make sure they realise so no-one else is misinformed.

Stupid Amazon as usual. Anyway I`ve got in coming but at least others might get it now.

They have changed it to 3-5 days delivery estimate on amazon so thats a bit bettter.

thanks and looking forward to XR, i may do a review on it and compare it to Asus Gt 5300 which it will replace...and I know already who the winner is there.....lol 

had the same issue with Amazon, was asked to purchase from resellers at high cost as they had no stock, I refused and they gave me £40 credit.

Cancelled my order and got it from Ebuyer.

• Administrators

They have changed it to 3-5 days delivery estimate on amazon so thats a bit bettter.

thanks and looking forward to XR, i may do a review on it and compare it to Asus Gt 5300 which it will replace...and I know already who the winner is there.....lol 

Looking forward to the review. Let us know if you need any help with the setup.

just had a nervous breakdown after checking the status of my Amazon order.... delayed until they figure out when to deliver it !! seriously amazon !!

pre-ordered 2 weeks ago and they hit me with the fact it was never in stock. i checked with online chat and guy said they never got any in!!! wow!!

(clearly NOTHING to do with the bad weather as stated on their website either!!!)

So... cancelled my Prime account, cancelled my Amazon order....and....thankfully , i found these post above and ordered immediately with Transparent.co.uk

del in 2 days (hopefully...?)

I also pre-ordered mine off Amazon 3 weeks ago with the promise of the delivery date being today (2/3/18), got an email to say that the item wasn't available till the 5th with an estimated date of the 7th, contacted Amazon and was told that they haven't received the stock from the supplier hence why the revised date was pushed back to the 5th.