Give us the option to perma ban servers in Duma OS

• Administrators

Yeah, I've tried that also.  Going East or West, even slightly, brings new dedicated servers into play but they are also really terrible.  Makes me think that Activision's servers are just really crappy.

There must be some others around you that are decent! If not then you'll either have to continually force Atlanta, which if you do it how I mentioned then it should be more frequent to get a game or expand a bit to include another and hope you get Atlanta most of the time.

There must be some others around you that are decent! If not then you'll either have to continually force Atlanta, which if you do it how I mentioned then it should be more frequent to get a game or expand a bit to include another and hope you get Atlanta most of the time.

There really isn't.  Miami, Indiana, Illinois, and somewhere around Maryland are the other servers I'll connect to and they are all very, very poor, while Atlanta's is great.  If I expand my Geo-Filter just a little bit so that those other servers are within range, I'll more likely than not connect to those instead of Atlanta (for whatever reason).  It doesn't make a lot of sense, especially since Atlanta is a very populated area.