Fortnite Battle Royale Tips | How To Win More Shotgun Fights In Fortnite - Console Shotgun Tips

MrTrakky

• Administrators

my netduma puts me on servers from us im from uk LOL

Hi Greg - you shouldn't need the Geo-Filter for Fortnite as you can choose the server region within the game itself.

However, if you using it to show the location of the servers, what pings are you getting to the USA servers? It's possible they are actually in the UK but we have them in the wrong location in our IP address cloud database

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its connecting me to mainly peer in the us one time it connected to a dedi i was getting a lovely low ping i think seen as this is one of the top games out kinda missing the ball on it here ? if its miss diagnosed servers its mainly peer to peer ones showing in us its kinda putting me off fortnite a good game :(

its connecting me to mainly peer in the us one time it connected to a dedi i was getting a lovely low ping i think seen as this is one of the top games out kinda missing the ball on it here ? if its miss diagnosed servers its mainly peer to peer ones showing in us its kinda putting me off fortnite a good game :(

Hi If you scroll down in the settings menu, in the pre game lobby, you can select your region. I am in the UK and usually connect with a dedi that shows up in Ireland :)

• Administrators

Like Macca said you select your region on the game so there is not as much need for the Geo-Filter. We're seeing if theres a way to filter within the region 

• Netduma Staff

ah fair enuff thanks i know its fairly new game might have been the internet in my area been sorted out last two days

Ah interesting that it's been better over the last few days. Let us know how your experience goes over the next few weeks - we'll let everyone know if anything changes with Fortnite for the Geo-Filter :D

• 2 weeks later...

On recent finding I found about two sexy ass connections but can't seem to force them and they are located in us but I don't wanna lose where they are how do I force the connection on xr500 again it doesn't seem to be comparable with fortnite most of the other servers are really trash