• Netduma Staff

We're just working to give you the best support - there's no need to get angry here, we're all looking to solve your issues and help you get the most out of your Netduma :)

It definitely sounds like the Geo-Filter is set up too harshly for the game you're playing. Not being able to connect to a game indicates that the servers required to actually play the game are being blocked. Please provide screenshots showing your Geo-Filter page while you are trying to play the game. Make sure the map is zoomed out all the way, and also screenshot your Allow and Deny section please. We'll take a look and see if there's anything we can do!

If you struggle to upload screenshots here just upload them to a site like Imgur and drop a link here :)

• 1 month later...

I'd really like EA UFC 3 to be optimized and unlike the last guy I actually have the technical know how to assist and help make it happen.

The servers he listed are simply authentication servers that allow you to login.  They should be whitelisted per the configuration and it's likely why he had troubles as he was blacklisting them.

A simple configuration that whitelists those servers then allows for strict mode/ping assist would be ideal.  Especially for someone like myself that owns a XR500.

I can double check his server listings tomorrow night to ensure he was even looking at the right stuff to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...

Please desperate for UFC 3 to get added. Several opponents that DDOS that I'd like to blacklist and intentional laggers.

The Netduma team will be pretty busy with DumaOS at the minute but I’m sure they will get it added for you when they get a chance.

• Administrators

Please desperate for UFC 3 to get added. Several opponents that DDOS that I'd like to blacklist and intentional laggers.

If possible, could you grab the authentication server's IDs? Just click on them when they appear on your Geo-Filter map and copy their IDs from the ping panel that opens below. If you post them into this thread we can include them as permanently whitelisted servers in our next Cloud update.

Thanks for your help.

• 1 year later...