R1 interface reset

I still  cannot rest pinhole button  

, I have followed link disconnecting hub, then wire  port 2 on r1 to pc 192.168.88.1/ only gives me the password box for interface I have tried my passwords for this and not working    

If the pinhole was able to reset I would be able to gain access. but i really don't know what the hell is going on with this r1 now , i had no beeb on button push no lights out ,   so I'm left with interface password box and my wifi passwords don't work , the sn number doesn't work,??? 

Any other methods I have isp changeover Thursday from cable to Vdsl 
So need router up n running ideally  

thanks 

are you connecting by wifi? if so then the default password is netdumar1

Using the pinhole should work, keep it pressed in for about 5 seconds and then release should cause the R1 to reset.

B.D

Thanks for reply

Pinhole Doesn’t work not. I am trying both if WiFi is netdumar1 what is user name if it is my own then I have tried this combo

Netdumar1 password. ....user name No joy.

Also tried cable no WiFi’s still no unless I have user name wrong ?

Sucking eggs

OK anyone on mac reading this,  my pinhole was not working i could not get access to interface 192.168.88.1/

i have super hub 2ac modem mode wired to R1 . 

As pinhole wasent working  it gets confusing whats then relevant to use ,your own settings ,or net dumar1 passwords as we keep trying to pinhole reset really just trying to gain access to the interface . this is what idid .

somehow my wifi password was still logged in mac a saved  wpa password, even though i specified no security in mac network settings  when i was prompted wpa2 box 

after turning  of all, reboot ,  set up to hub >R1 keeping wifi of for now, i went into mac network preferences        Delete    preferred networks..R1 

Also  delete all R1  & related locations. get rid of any locations or settings to do with the R1 .

Then create new wfi, & preferred network location .by   Turn on wif logo @top toolbar on mac ticking the +  if R1 doesn't show up keep trying it will or type it in . select in wifi list at top check its selected in preferences apply settings 

once created select it open a new browser page , type 192.168.88.1/   now and only now was my  password reset to netdumar1.

we have interface contact . i hope you do to .

• Netduma Staff

Sucking eggs

OK anyone on mac reading this,  my pinhole was not working i could not get access to interface 192.168.88.1/

i have super hub 2ac modem mode wired to R1 . 

As pinhole wasent working  it gets confusing whats then relevant to use ,your own settings ,or net dumar1 passwords as we keep trying to pinhole reset really just trying to gain access to the interface . this is what idid .

somehow my wifi password was still logged in mac a saved  wpa password, even though i specified no security in mac network settings  when i was prompted wpa2 box 

after turning  of all, reboot ,  set up to hub >R1 keeping wifi of for now, i went into mac network preferences        Delete    preferred networks..R1 

Also  delete all R1  & related locations. get rid of any locations or settings to do with the R1 .

Then create new wfi, & preferred network location .by   Turn on wif logo @top toolbar on mac ticking the +  if R1 doesn't show up keep trying it will or type it in . select in wifi list at top check its selected in preferences apply settings 

once created select it open a new browser page , type 192.168.88.1/   now and only now was my  password reset to netdumar1.

we have interface contact . i hope you do to .

That's really awesome to hear, I'm glad you solved it. We'll take note of your solution for Mac. If you've got any other questions or issues please feel free to open another thread and let us know :)