COD WW2 Host filtering in a party

I used to use host filtering while in a party in COD WW2 on the XBox all the time. I just had to make sure that all the members in my party were on my "Allowed" list if they were outside my range. However, about a month ago a regular problem started happening. I would get kicked from the load screen right before a match and the party would then follow me out. If I'm the party leader, this doesn't happen, but it takes several minutes to find a match, no matter how big I set my radius.

Is there a workaround for this? It's gotten to the point where I have to chose between playing with my friends or abandoning host filtering.

Hi, and welcome to the forum

I think there was a work around posted about a week ago by Simjc74. It may be on YT. It is not a fix but a will help with your issue.

Sorry I could'nt be more of a help :)

• Netduma Staff

I used to use host filtering while in a party in COD WW2 on the XBox all the time. I just had to make sure that all the members in my party were on my "Allowed" list if they were outside my range. However, about a month ago a regular problem started happening. I would get kicked from the load screen right before a match and the party would then follow me out. If I'm the party leader, this doesn't happen, but it takes several minutes to find a match, no matter how big I set my radius.

Is there a workaround for this? It's gotten to the point where I have to chose between playing with my friends or abandoning host filtering.

Hi, welcome to the forum! We always recommend being the host when you're in a party and using host filtering. The video above is great for fixing a certain WWII issue relating to your DSLreports quality rating - make sure you've got a good rating so the game doesn't choose to kick you. You should try disabling the Geo-Filter as well to rule it out as a cause.