Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

COD WW2 Host filtering in a party

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

C00LhandNUK3

C00LhandNUK3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 11:42 AM

I used to use host filtering while in a party in COD WW2 on the XBox all the time. I just had to make sure that all the members in my party were on my "Allowed" list if they were outside my range. However, about a month ago a regular problem started happening. I would get kicked from the load screen right before a match and the party would then follow me out. If I'm the party leader, this doesn't happen, but it takes several minutes to find a match, no matter how big I set my radius.

Is there a workaround for this? It's gotten to the point where I have to chose between playing with my friends or abandoning host filtering.

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Local time: 07:42 PM
  • LocationWarrington
Hi, and welcome to the forum
I think there was a work around posted about a week ago by Simjc74. It may be on YT. It is not a fix but a will help with your issue.
Sorry I could'nt be more of a help :)

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNear Manchester

7028103073.png  29642350.png

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,120 posts

I used to use host filtering while in a party in COD WW2 on the XBox all the time. I just had to make sure that all the members in my party were on my "Allowed" list if they were outside my range. However, about a month ago a regular problem started happening. I would get kicked from the load screen right before a match and the party would then follow me out. If I'm the party leader, this doesn't happen, but it takes several minutes to find a match, no matter how big I set my radius.

Is there a workaround for this? It's gotten to the point where I have to chose between playing with my friends or abandoning host filtering.

Hi, welcome to the forum! We always recommend being the host when you're in a party and using host filtering. The video above is great for fixing a certain WWII issue relating to your DSLreports quality rating - make sure you've got a good rating so the game doesn't choose to kick you. You should try disabling the Geo-Filter as well to rule it out as a cause.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

gcmephisto25

gcmephisto25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Disable host filtering then join friends or let them to join you ,after enable host filtering if you are lobby leader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users