XR500 with FIFA

Mr Ghost

I feel button delay/input lag in career mode vs legendary AI. I didn't realise how bad it could be even on low ping games online so I steer well clear now LOL

LOL - If it happens in career mode then EA have screwed this game up and they dont know how to fix it. <_< :( 

While you wait for Mr Ghost's response, we are in the UK and when we test FIFA we can get very low pings and therefore the game experience is much better. One of our employees plays FIFA and is pleasantly surprised when the screen doesn't judder anymore like they were used to!

Hi Fraser! any news on the cloud update for FIFA?

LOL - If it happens in career mode then EA have screwed this game up and they dont know how to fix it. <_< :(

Haha I was able to tolerate maybe one promotion on Seasons. It was my first ever time playing online and even though I could realistically be a top three division player with just a little more experience, it was maddeningly bipolar (no pun intended). One minute it was a breeze and the opponent couldn't touch me before inevitably rage quitting; the next it was like I was using a drunk controller, or trying to play through a projector rather than using a monitor and forcing low latency games. Not enjoyable at all, especially with how the typical online player uses the same lightening speed cookie cutter 100 pace playstyle.

Idk if you play career mode but you'll notice what I can only describe as force fields protecting players when you try to bully them off the ball. Just a ridiculous amount of resistance.

• Administrators

Hi Fraser! any news on the cloud update for FIFA?

Fraser wil be back online tomorrow so he will be able to update you then. Hopefully we will be pushing one soon, the devs are just redesigning the process to make it much faster in future.