My xbox one NAT = Moderate, COD AW = Moderate

NNinja

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks cranium ;) Been pulling my hair out the past few days wondering why i have Strict NAT on Xbox One and Open on 360. This worked :D

That's great! Indy deserves the most credit though. He came up with it originally. I'm glad it worked though.B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I do that all the time I logged in xbox one. It works but when playing cod aw show moderate.

Disable your Geo-filter before you boot up the game, if it then shows as open then when it shows moderate its just a false reading, you can then enable the Geo-filter and play as normal :)

I had the same problem. Xnox one is open but cod aw is moderate. There were two extra ports that I hadn't used. They didn't show up in the xbox website. Forward these ports UDP/TCP: 53, 3074, 3075, 3076 UDP: 88, 500, 3544, 4500 TCP: 80. It should open it up.

just to warn everyone, DMZ doesn't matter if the next device is a router as well since it will have a firewall as well.

However, none of this will stop the HAXXORs...since they can still DDoS you, pull your IP and do anything available...

The safest trick is to use a VPN, DMZ doesn't matter.

Archived