FFA *Update*

• Administrators

Hey guys, I'm very sorry about my absence and the delay with the FFA. I have been dealing with family issues and had to take time off work. To ensure that the FFA goes ahead as smoothly as possible, I propose we move it to next weekend. Please let me know if this inconveniences you guys in any way and we can look at other solutions :)

just to add to that, it's the only day of the year my wife pays for lunch! 

but the weekend after i cant play coz i'm visiting relatives, so i'll have to bow out unfortunately :(

I'm well excited for it :)

Us too mate :) Penny & the boys got me a SCUF controller for my birthday so I'll be practising like hell to try and get used to it before the FFA :)

• Administrators

So i kinda got lost what weekend ist that going down now?

I believe the weekend starting 26th :)

Shame you guys cant make it, I'll keep spaces open just incase theres a change of plan and you can participate :)

Be nice to know as soonas you will figure it out really loking foward to it it will be my first tournament my teenage dreams to go competetive never came true yet this tournament will be that dream come true will see what iamm made off hope connections will be smooth

• Administrators

Be nice to know as soonas you will figure it out really loking foward to it it will be my first tournament my teenage dreams to go competetive never came true yet this tournament will be that dream come true will see what iamm made off hope connections will be smooth

Will definitely let you all know as soon as its all confirmed. It was my dream too lukasz! Hopefully, I will try to pick the best host for everyone.

• Administrators

when is the update coming i need it lol

Hey Kevo, I've pretty much sorted the brackets, rules etc a few small things to decide on and then I will be confirming the prizes we can offer. So I expect to have a full thread of everything this weekend :)

• Administrators

Wow i was thinking we are just doing it for funn and you are telling me that we can win something

Of course its for fun, but if we can offer some prizes, even if they're only small e.g. a t shirt or something then I think it would be a nice bonus for everyone :)

Well so its not going to be a Cod Champs pool prize? Just joking a t shirt like this won in ffa here would have a huge value would wear it every time i play