Trying a lot setting for ww2

Maybe try:

* Play like its a cover based shooter
* Watch your teams spawns (gives indication of enemy location) 

* Find a controller turn speed that suits you.
* Perhaps follow someone else, hoping they get a few hits on the enemy then all you need is 1-2hits for the kill.

For me personally im not a fast paced smg up close player, i prefer the slower firing but harder hitting weapons, so i generally spend alot of time on the edge of the map keeping my distance from those faster then me. I don't camp but i don't move fast either because you can bet the player you just killed wants revenge, he/she will be back.

• Netduma Staff

Your ping stats seem okay, though they could be better. Please let us know more information about your settings and your ping to the game / which servers you get connected to, and try out these settings:

- 1000km Distance
- 0 Ping Assist
- Strict Mode On (Off if playing Destiny)
- Reactive Algorithm
- 70% anti-flood
- Put your device in Hyper Traffic (in Congestion Control)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Disable IPv6 in misc, LAN and WAN
- Enable turbo mode
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.

I have problems too.the nearist dedicated server is 2000km away from me and i have never found the best settings for me for 2months.when i set host filtering my ping rate is always yellow rate in the game and i get 70-80ms ping.i have 20mbit download and 2,3mbit upload speed.if you give me best settings for me i would be very pleased

• Netduma Staff

I have problems too.the nearist dedicated server is 2000km away from me and i have never found the best settings for me for 2months.when i set host filtering my ping rate is always yellow rate in the game and i get 70-80ms ping.i have 20mbit download and 2,3mbit upload speed.if you give me best settings for me i would be very pleased

At the end of the day, we can't control the location of servers in relation to you - we can only build software to allow you to connect to the closest one. If the closest server to you is 2000km away, you may not be able to get a server that's better than that.

Ping Assist is great for people living in remote locations - try the CoD Ultimate profile and see how it plays for you. On those speeds I would recommend the Pre-emptive algorithm and maybe 80/80 Anti-Flood if you've got other devices you'd like to use. Other than that, try everything I suggested to Alexis (minus Turbo Mode and Reactive).