Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nighthawk Pro Gaming forum posts appearing here.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,185 posts
  • Local time: 05:27 PM

Hi everyone, Netgear have their own forum for the XR500 under their Nighthawk Pro Gaming range. I have mirrored their forum here in it's own subforum, this will improve forum search results for people who have questions about DumaOS or the XR500. 

You can reply to these individual topics if you like or follow the link at the bottom of the post and respond on the Netgear forum instead. 

We are just beginning to trial this out so please do give us any feedback.

Note: New posts on the Netgear forum will appear here ~30 minutes after.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

Numo36

Numo36

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
Any Tip do I really need this
NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming L2

Netduma Admin

Netduma Admin

Netduma Staff

• Administrators
  • 832 posts
  • LocationNetduma HQ

Any Tip do I really need this
NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming L2

Sorry, I do not understand. What do you mean?

Dluna817

Dluna817

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Xr500 pro gaming Best qos and bufferbloat settings I have 430 down 23 up two Xbox Ones, fire stick, and 2 smart TVs

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,185 posts

Xr500 pro gaming Best qos and bufferbloat settings I have 430 down 23 up two Xbox Ones, fire stick, and 2 smart TVs

I have responded to the topic you made about this and moved it to the DumaOS/XR500 support section.

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

thedc 1000

thedc 1000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 10:27 AM

quick question when is ping assist coming to xr500 any eta??/

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,185 posts

quick question when is ping assist coming to xr500 any eta??/

Should be in the firmware after next, so likely in March sometime. If I get a more accurate ETA I'll let you know.

Time Converter

Trueseeker

Trueseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Local time: 12:27 PM
Priority packets not working, no light. I have it prioritizing my console and nothing changes. Also Geo filter when I load COD ww2 the partal of the servers show up and then disappear once screen loads up. Then when I start a match, it goes right into a match then players from all over appear. It's like the servers are down or something cause theirs alot of lag lately.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,185 posts

Priority packets not working, no light. I have it prioritizing my console and nothing changes. Also Geo filter when I load COD ww2 the partal of the servers show up and then disappear once screen loads up. Then when I start a match, it goes right into a match then players from all over appear. It's like the servers are down or something cause theirs alot of lag lately.

How do you have Traffic Prioritization setup? 

When CoD loads it will show the servers available world wide thats normal behaviour. Can you provide a screenshot please? Do you have Filtering Mode enabled and strict mode enabled?

Time Converter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users