Error loading Misc Page

Hi

welcome to the forum

Could you give a bit more information to help diagnose your issue please? Who is your ISP, what modem are you using, are you setting up your Netduma for the first time or is this a new issue? Do you see a WAN IP in Device Manager?

• Netduma Staff

The cloud settings are not working and I'm getting no internet access. I tried factory resetting both duma and modem multiple times.

How is the R1 connected to your modem? Are you using the ethernet cable supplied with the R1 to connect it from your modem to port 1 of the R1?

It's working now. But I expect For it to happen again

If your WiFi drops out again follow this guide. Changing the channel will fix it.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

• Netduma Staff

It's working now. But I expect For it to happen again

That's great to hear! We're here to support you if this happens again - the suggestion above would be great to try if it does.

I'll leave this thread open for now so feel free to post again if it does happen again.

There has to be an easy fix to this. It’s been happening to a lot of people I’ve seen around the forum. Maybe it’s a bug that needs to be patched?

Try using other WiFi channels, if the least congested channel didn’t work I would go through each channel 1 by 1 until you find the one that works, WiFi dropouts can also be caused by things like baby monitors, cordless phones, microwaves etc.