Hello. I have a problem with the vpn on my Netduma. When I add my vpn in the netduma settings my speed drops alot. when I use vpn outside the router the internet speed is fine. Is there any fix to improve the vpn speed when I want vpn on the netduma ?

Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Hi Muddil - just replied to you in another thread with this response:

The speed loss is because of your VPN provider. Usually their speeds will be low and your ping will also be higher. You could try a different server on the VPN or switch VPN provider as some give better services than others.

As for failure to connect, are you using your own login details with Hide My Ass?

The speed loss is because of your VPN provider. Usually their speeds will be low and your ping will also be higher. You could try a different server on the VPN or switch VPN provider as some give better services than others.

As for failure to connect, are you using your own login details with Hide My Ass?

Hi Muddil - just replied to you in another thread with this response:

I have replied back :) Thanks