i got my NETDUMA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zzzzzzzzzz -_-

not working

my settings not stored dont know why :huh:

i also enabled cookies set my home location setup congection control   and after this settings i use router 3 hours minimum without any changes and REBOOT or TURN OFF

but if i restart router all settings gone as i alreay said,,, :mellow: 

hmmmm  :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Nothing else saves after using the router for hours and then turning it off? How are you turning it off? Using the reboot button in settings miscellaneous should preserve your settings when it boots again. 

Routers are designed to stay on, especaily ones that are synced to the exchange or cabinet.

My modem stays on so the cab/echange does not see my line going down as a fault on the line and the Netduma stays on for ease of use and it is designed this way.

• Administrators

I don't ever turn off my router unless theres an issue, I always keep it on, I don't think it uses a lot of power and so theres really no need to turn it off, I think most leave it on as well. I would say that turning it off like that may be why your settings are getting lost. So unless you really need to, I'd suggest leaving it on. You can ask any question any time :)

• Administrators

I get what you're saying Rampage, but likewise there is no real need to turn it off. Its not going to influence you if its on and you're not using it. To ensure you're settings don't get reset I would say leave it on. 

Archived