i got my NETDUMA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IAIN

ohhh :huh:

and one more thing ,,, i factory reset R1 for testing purpose now my home location showing somewhere in USA 

first time i used its showing in AUSTRALIA why am not getting india location? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  my all friend showing in india ,,, 

any suggetion?? :D

• Netduma Staff

@IAIN

ohhh :huh:

and one more thing ,,, i factory reset R1 for testing purpose now my home location showing somewhere in USA 

first time i used its showing in AUSTRALIA why am not getting india location? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  my all friend showing in india ,,, 

any suggetion?? :D

All you need to do is move your home location to the correct place. You can do this by clicking the home icon at the top of the GeoFilter and then clicking where you live. This will move your home location.

i did not see any problem,,,i set my home location manually INDIA MUMBAI :) ,, but one thing i notice , i make a party ,and geofilter is enabled, i got the host as i always getting host, lol :lol: , and the thing was my party mate saying that they are laging i also got the lag little bit ,,then in mid game i disabled the geofilter,,, then my connection is going too smooth hit detection is too crispy :D ... i want to just give the info  so you will experiment that things tooo 

• Netduma Staff

i did not see any problem,,,i set my home location manually INDIA MUMBAI :) ,, but one thing i notice , i make a party ,and geofilter is enabled, i got the host as i always getting host, lol :lol: , and the thing was my party mate saying that they are laging i also got the lag little bit ,,then in mid game i disabled the geofilter,,, then my connection is going too smooth hit detection is too crispy :D ... i want to just give the info  so you will experiment that things tooo 

Ah ok :)

no every time if i turn off and on back this setting will gone my wan setting only saves i have a PPPoE connection type every time am seting my home location to the right place adding device fine tune etc. all am  doing again and again :( :( :(

• Administrators

no every time if i turn off and on back this setting will gone my wan setting only saves i have a PPPoE connection type every time am seting my home location to the right place adding device fine tune etc. all am  doing again and again :( :( :(

Make sure you are not rebooting within an hour of changing settings. Also go to settings > miscellaneous and enable cookies. 

Now moving this thread to support. 

Archived