i got my NETDUMA

hello.

Simon Fraser, and NetDuma TEAM....

finally i got my netduma and i played after 3 months as you Know the reason is lag am from india here limited gamers who play online games like COD after R1 setup my first game was BLACK OPS 2 i simply configured R1 every thing is factory default  but my location showing somewhere in AUSTRALIA as i said am living in india...my first game-play BO2 i moved my home location to poland or Germany i guess am not sure bcoz there showing lots of red circles,red squares,yelloe triangles,and some kind of locked symbol too.,,,in game my connection bars showing.3 yellow bars fluctuateing two or three but game play was you never believe i feel like whattttttttttt its like one shot kill.. my first game play after 3 months 56-9 my score streaks pending in advanced lol---and game finished and one more thin i merge in midgame of first half,

before net duma i am using ASUS RT-N66U AND ASUS AC66U I HAVE BOTH routers but every time i am gettiing the host if i create a party with friendzz...can you me suggest some setup ,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS IN ADVANCED GUYZZZZ,,,, :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:    

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Great to hear you are enjoying it. You probably don't have an Open NAT so check this thread:

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat

Most other technical questions are answered here:

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=faq

And make sure you read this fine tuning guide:

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netduma

thanks LUKE in game my NAT type showing open but i try this settings too i have a question about location if i move the home location and am a party leader should we get games in that country for ex.we want to play with uk players i put location on uk and we get the game only uk players ,, or if i got host how should i know that in netduma..

thanks for helping and guidance..... 

• Administrators

The Geo-filter will guarantee the host is in the area / country you have covered. So in your example, if you are the party leader then the lobby you get will be in the UK. You can't block other players from other countries from joining that UK lobby.

If you have an open NAT and your friends can't join, make sure your filter is not blocking them from joining. Just expand your filter to let them in and then rate them 100% so they're in your allow list:

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

I wonder if Luke, or Ian could make a graphic that shows where all the Netduma users are (in general) around the globe?

Then we can watch the "revolution" slowly take over the world like a plague of gaming goodness...  :D

thanks ..bro,,,,,

is there any way to connect dedicate servers ? i never experience dedicate servers in cod ................ :huh:  :huh:

yesterday i played every single game i got the host we are in party ,, people connected to me they all from oman,qatar,uae,,,i put my connection preference on BEST...

i need to study about peer ping.ping assist, too i know i colud not graduate in one day---lolzz :lol: ,, but i try this thing and inform all of u too if thing work great for me so all of u try ,,,,  :D  :D  :D

• Netduma Staff

thanks ..bro,,,,,

is there any way to connect dedicate servers ? i never experience dedicate servers in cod ................ :huh: :huh:

If you untick strict mode you will be more likely to connect to dedicated servers.

You have probably already being conn connecting to them though :)

ohh..i will try that,,,, and good to hear u crossy.......

CrossyEU is usr psn id ?

i will add u ,,

mine is :crossRAMPAGE

and guyz u not believe my K/D raise

before -R1---my K/D -1.60

after -R1----1.62 in two days 

i rushing whole map like salesman :lol:  enemy leaving lobby :(

• Netduma Staff

ohh..i will try that,,,, and good to hear u crossy.......

CrossyEU is usr psn id ?

i will add u ,,

mine is :crossRAMPAGE

Yep, thats my PSN. Haven't played much at all recently so will add you when I'm next on :)

thanks mate,,,

should i connect my netduma with my asus rt-n66u ,or direct ,?

ex. isp>asus rt-n66u>R1...

and put R1 on DMZ

just asking for experiment i want to take a try,,,

and dont worry i will send u req.on PSN,,, :D

Archived