web pages time out

When my PC is connected to the Netduma router web pages time out. The same does not happen with my laptop (when connected via cable). I have had the router for some time now and the problem has been happening for some 4 months. I was wondering whether settings on either PC or router or modem are incorrect. Also have noticed that whereas when I first got the router gaming (Destiny PVP) improved, now its probably the worst it has ever been. I have factory reset router and nothing has changed. I am at a total loss as to what to do.

Even to get to this forum i had to disconnect from netduma router and connect to modem.

• Netduma Staff

When my PC is connected to the Netduma router web pages time out. The same does not happen with my laptop (when connected via cable). I have had the router for some time now and the problem has been happening for some 4 months. I was wondering whether settings on either PC or router or modem are incorrect. Also have noticed that whereas when I first got the router gaming (Destiny PVP) improved, now its probably the worst it has ever been. I have factory reset router and nothing has changed. I am at a total loss as to what to do.

Even to get to this forum i had to disconnect from netduma router and connect to modem.

Hi, welcome to the forum! First off, do you have Internet access through the PC? Are you able to connect to the Netduma interface on the PC?

When you factory reset the router, did you change any settings after doing so? Make sure your PC is not added to Hyper Traffic or the Geo-Filter until we find out what is causing it. Also make sure you're using Google Chrome on the default Netduma theme.