Uncaught ReferenceError: Chart is not defined

I have bitdefender and run the XR500 on Chrome.

I was getting the “Uncaught Type Error: c.draggable is not a function” error after clicking anything.

I whitelisted the 2 addresses and cleared cache, now I’m getting the “Uncaught areference error topojson is not defined” when I click dashboard or geo filter.

I also had to factory reset the router as the geofilter among other functions were not even visible but that’s another separate issue I believe

• Administrators

I have bitdefender and run the XR500 on Chrome.

I was getting the “Uncaught Type Error: c.draggable is not a function” error after clicking anything.

I whitelisted the 2 addresses and cleared cache, now I’m getting the “Uncaught areference error topojson is not defined” when I click dashboard or geo filter.

I also had to factory reset the router as the geofilter among other functions were not even visible but that’s another separate issue I believe

Hi dhaddix1, this will all be resolved by Bitdefenders update which should be out within the next few days. I would recommend disabling Bitdefender until then so that you can continue to change settings on the router interface.

• Administrators

Hi Dhaddix1 BD dev team found a bug in their software which is causing this issue.

They've fixed it now and are testing. An upgrade to BD will be pushed soon. We will let you know as soon as we hear it's pushed.

In the meantime is it possible to disable BD, or use a machine without it installed. We know it's not ideal and apologise for the inconvenience. However it is out of our control at the moment.

Thanks for understanding.

• Administrators

I had some correspondence with them yesterday. On Friday I tested the fix and it didn't seem to work, however upon testing it today I can confirm it did work and stopped the errors on the interface. As such I suspect they will push out an update imminently. I will let you know as soon as I have confirmation that they've done so.

I had some correspondence with them yesterday. On Friday I tested the fix and it didn't seem to work, however upon testing it today I can confirm it did work and stopped the errors on the interface. As such I suspect they will push out an update imminently. I will let you know as soon as I have confirmation that they've done so.

Any updates?  Still getting the error.