Netduma r1 and xbox one in australia.

When i use the geofilter to filter my state nsw i find my brother and friends cant join me in games like ww2. Im in sydney which is where the dedicated servers are for xbox games.

Also if im in a party and people try to join it either takes forever or they cant join. And i can join partys as it says network settings are blocking this.

What is strange is that the xbox server appears in the middle of australia. I ping that server which shows 7ms.

If i disable geofilter i dont have the issues. Its been like this for a year but ww2 is super frustrating so i need to use it.

turn off geo filter, go into a private lobby and invite your friends. You should still see your friends on the geo filter map so click on 1 of the circles and white list it  and then do it to the other circle and you should be good to go in a public match!

B.D

My bro lives 20 mins away lol. Its to do with the cloud servers netduma team should be able to update them.

One of the server ids is 5431b47fcef3b0b5

I dont use strict and as mentioned above my radius covers the whole state which we all live in yet the xbox servers randomly appear in the middle of the country which is desert

• Netduma Staff

My bro lives 20 mins away lol. Its to do with the cloud servers netduma team should be able to update them.

One of the server ids is 5431b47fcef3b0b5

I dont use strict and as mentioned above my radius covers the whole state which we all live in yet the xbox servers randomly appear in the middle of the country which is desert

Hi, welcome to the forum! We'll check out that server for you - we're hopeful to complete a cloud update next week or the week after so keep an eye out for that.

I'd definitely still recommend adding your friend to the Allow list even if they're close by; you should only ever have to do it once and it's a good precaution. What is your NAT type? Try only ever enabling the Geo-Filter once you're on the game menu (this is a good rule of thumb anyway to prevent any console servers from being blocked).