DUMA OS HELP! (SIMPLE)

• Administrators

It is done automatically mate. Look at the traffic prio packet count feedback. When you're playing on the playstation you'll see high priority traffic packets increasing :)

• Administrators

yea, thnks. I have another question. what is the anit/spike thing about?. and what does it do?. and will it come to the nighthawk?. Also how do I use the ping ember for the nighthawk are ya'll working on that.?.

Great! Glad to hear traffc prio is all sorted.

The anti-spike jitter is analogous to suspension in a car. I'm 95% confident NH will have it just need to run tests. Furthermore the NH has 0 software jitter which is exclusive to qualcomm chip in NH.

I'm not sure what you mean by ping ember?

• Administrators

NetdumaPing-0-5, it was an live ping that you can use in your overlays when you stream.

Oh I understand. Yes we definitely will add overlay feature very soon. People already suggested it. I think we will try get it out in late Jan firmware upgrade. Or the one after :)

Great! Glad to hear traffc prio is all sorted.

The anti-spike jitter is analogous to suspension in a car. I'm 95% confident NH will have it just need to run tests. Furthermore the NH has 0 software jitter which is exclusive to qualcomm chip in NH.

I'm not sure what you mean by ping ember?

I think he may have meant ping embed!

B.D

• Administrators

Hi velloony,

I assume since your from the US that connecting to UK servers is a bad thing.

The latest version has profiles for each game so I'd suggest you upgrade first. Here are instructions: https://kb.netgear.com/000053269/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-1-0-4

Once you're upgraded to the right of the distance slider on the Geo-Filter is a button called profiles. Click it and select Call of duty.

Finally there is a matchmaking server in the UK. This is not a game server and you don't play on it. You can tell it's a matchmaking server because it has a circle round it.

Does that address the issue?

• Administrators

Yeah I think your mistaking the matchmaking server for the game server. If you pick the CoD profile you wont get a game server outside your circle.

Look closely at the server in the UK you'll notice that it has a circle round it. That means it's a matchmaking server. You can safely ignore it and auto ping will too.