Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

XR500 Geofilter shows IPs

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Stacking_Tolerances

Stacking_Tolerances

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Local time: 10:28 AM

Just an FYI, the geofilter in the XR500 will show peer and dedicated server IPs.

Netduma Iain

Netduma Iain

CTO

• Administrators
  • 7,293 posts
  • Local time: 04:28 PM
Thanks for the heads up and purchasing the xr500. We decided to encrypt them like r1 in next firmware update. Coming out either today or Monday. I'd highly recommend upgrading as it fixes some minor issues and has a bunch of usability improvements :)

iAmMoDBoX

iAmMoDBoX

argument-jedi-mindshitter

• Moderators
  • 2,972 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up and purchasing the xr500. We decided to encrypt them like r1 in next firmware update. Coming out either today or Monday. I'd highly recommend upgrading as it fixes some minor issues and has a bunch of usability improvements :)

Yeah I saw that in one of the videos... Whoops!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stacking_Tolerances

Stacking_Tolerances

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Yea I saw that and was like UH OH...

Stacking_Tolerances

Stacking_Tolerances

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Anytime. 

DumaOS is sexy as hell.  Great job!  I think partnering with Netgear was a bold and impressive choice. 

I will be keeping the R1 for feature testing as well. 

nytemare01

nytemare01

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 PM
Nnnnnooooo!!! Lol I was really enjoying seeing the ips of the dedicated servers. But I understand

Netduma Iain

Netduma Iain

CTO

• Administrators
  • 7,293 posts

Anytime. 

DumaOS is sexy as hell.  Great job!  I think partnering with Netgear was a bold and impressive choice. 

I will be keeping the R1 for feature testing as well. 

Thanks mate :) So do you have a NH right now? Or did you notice the issue in the video?

Nnnnnooooo!!! Lol I was really enjoying seeing the ips of the dedicated servers. But I understand

Sooooooooorry mate. I really wish we could but I don't think it is wise to do so :( 

Stacking_Tolerances

Stacking_Tolerances

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Thanks mate :) So do you have a NH right now? Or did you notice the issue in the video?

Sooooooooorry mate. I really wish we could but I don't think it is wise to do so :(

I had one the next day from the announcement. 

Netduma Iain

Netduma Iain

CTO

• Administrators
  • 7,293 posts

I had one the next day from the announcement. 

Great! You must be one of the first people to use it. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users