Trouble with settings for ww2 on xbox1

Set up is xfinity 150/25

I run motorola 6183 modem <netduma<lynksys wrt3200acm

Xb1 is hardwired to netduma

I have an open nat but i cant find a sweet spot for my dsl report i tried all combos and cant seem to get a good buffer rating

Can someone please walk me through settings for xb1 and ww2

Im new to this and get overwhelmed

I mainly play ranked play and if i set geo filter 750 miles around me with ping assist at 80 i cant get a match

check this video out. it is lengthy but concise and goes into every aspect of the R!.  You may be tempted to skip through but don't, trust me it will help you a great deal if you watch it and adjust your settings as you watch :D

sims ultimate netduma guide

https://youtu.be/E_avRb3odVk

B.D

Set up is xfinity 150/25

I run motorola 6183 modem <netduma<lynksys wrt3200acm

Xb1 is hardwired to netduma

I have an open nat but i cant find a sweet spot for my dsl report i tried all combos and cant seem to get a good buffer rating

Can someone please walk me through settings for xb1 and ww2

Im new to this and get overwhelmed

I mainly play ranked play and if i set geo filter 750 miles around me with ping assist at 80 i cant get a match

750 miles is a bit small in my opinion, I would go with no less than 1000, depending on where you live?

What is your base ping? you can find out by running a test from 'internet diagnostics' on the Duma. once the test finishes click on 'show details' 

So when people use my internet to watch netflix if i run 70/70 with equal prioritization it wont screw me?

No. If you want to see exactly what is going on with your network I recommend downloading PingPlotter, ping twitter.com, set the interval to 2.5 second, set congestion control sliders to 100%, run the test for a minimum of 10 minutes with no one using your internet. This will let you see the quality of your line. Then run the same test again with the congestion control sliders at 70/70 while you are gaming and others in your house are using Netflix etc and compare the results. 

• Netduma Staff

I have tried ping plotter with having consistent results. Im open to advice

Im gunna do a factory rest on the duma

And set up fresh

Someone have a good guideline to setup

The hour video i watched didnt help much

As above I'd recommend 70/70 Anti Flood for the best balance. It should prevent any bufferbloat from affecting your gaming.

Other than that give these settings a go:

- Reactive Algorithm
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable turbo mode
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
- Do a wired speed test from a PC

So far i have had mixed results! 70/70 works now but its not great for me. Also if i play any ranked games its hard to find a lobby 400-900 mile range with 50 ms ping assist . What do i do to turn ping assist off entirely?

If you turn off the geo filter do you find games? If so, how far away from you are the servers and what ping are you getting to them?