bandwidth

titofuenla

hi guys I wanted to ask you about the bandwidth, I usually get 4300 and 4200 about bandwidth my question is can you get more on PS4? or it is the maximum par excellence. Greetings and thank you

hi guys I wanted to ask you about the bandwidth, I usually get 4300 and 4200 about bandwidth my question is can you get more on PS4? or it is the maximum par excellence. Greetings and thank you

You only need a tiny amount of bandwidth to game, less than 0.5Mbps so any more wont make any difference to your game.

You only need a tiny amount of bandwidth to game, less than 0.5Mbps so any more wont make any difference to your game.

yes this I already imagined that the difference does not have to be Mucha, it was just out of curiosity because in some videos I saw that someone had something more bandwidth and wanted to know if it was because it was PC

thank you for sharing your opinion

Greetings

• Netduma Staff

yes this I already imagined that the difference does not have to be Mucha, it was just out of curiosity because in some videos I saw that someone had something more bandwidth and wanted to know if it was because it was PC

thank you for sharing your opinion

Greetings

Pollutionblues is correct - the rumour that higher speeds make for better gaming are all false. So long as you aren't congesting your network (downloading heavily on multiple devices) your speeds won't improve your experience.

Higher speeds will just mean you're less likely to suffer when there are huge downloads happening at the same time as gaming, though the Netduma Congestion Control features are specifically designed to solve that problem anyway. Since your gaming is prioritised you will be fine on any speeds.