Ping results

Richie

When i do internetdiagnosis my pings is exceptional and arround 15 everytime , when i do DSL test my sliders are near 30 download and 35 upload and i have a + , when i look near results in DSL then my Ping shoot sometimes near 80 , is DSL not perfect off the internetdiagnosis

DSLReports isn’t accurate in my opinion. The best way to see what is going on with your line is: download PingPlotter, ping twitter.com, set the interval to 2.5s. Set the Congestion Control sliders both at 100%. Run the test for a minimum of 10 minutes (30minutes if possible) make sure no body Isco using the internet during the test. This will give you a good indication as to the quality of your line.

You can also run the test again while you are gaming, with the congestion control sliders at 70%.

DSLReports isn’t accurate in my opinion. The best way to see what is going on with your line is: download PingPlotter, ping twitter.com, set the interval to 2.5s. Set the Congestion Control sliders both at 100%. Run the test for a minimum of 10 minutes (30minutes if possible) make sure no body Isco using the internet during the test. This will give you a good indication as to the quality of your line.

You can also run the test again while you are gaming, with the congestion control sliders at 70%.

i gonna try this , thanks